 Space / 35623
    Re: How was the BrickFest moonbase? —Keith Goldman
   (...) Let me explain that comment before things get too heated. The modules couldn't be connected because the tables were not of the same uniform height. This seems like a small thing, but some of them weren't lined up very well. There was no (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: How was the BrickFest moonbase? —Daniel Rubin
   (...) Like Keith said, the moonbase layout suffered from visual disaray. It didn't help that they couldn't be linked because of the table height disparity. Also, there was over 80 large baseplates worth of modules. This made for issues of clutter, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: How was the BrickFest moonbase? —Chris Giddens
   (...) I'll take the credit/blame for the space room. We had a limited space that had to allow for the public day (I was thinkin upwards of 800 would be through and it was twice that). I had wished we could have had a more open design... but in the (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: How was the BrickFest moonbase? (awesome) —Kevin Blocksidge
   (...) As the first moonbase I've ever seen in person, I found it most impressive. Chris, Nick K, Blacktron Dude, Dan Rabin and many others contributed some sweet modules, not to mention the chess-module, with amazing greebling between each square. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: How was the BrickFest moonbase? (awesome) —Jeff Van Winden
   (...) Thanks Kevin, The Chess module is my first moonbase creation, I have attached some links to pictures of it below. I was really pleased myself when I attached all of the greebling to the board. (URL) Sophie's pictures of the Chess moonbase... (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)