 Space / 35622
35621  |  35623
Subject:
How was the BrickFest moonbase?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 18:10:03 GMT

The only comment I've seen about the moonbase at BrickFest this year was on
Keith's MOCPage:

"...but the ccc system works pretty well for a large display...certainly better
than the moonbase system that looked like a jumbled mess."

So... does anyone have any good overview shots of the moonbase?  Or a specific
gallery that shows most of the modules?  Or how about just some more comments on
it?  From the roll call seen here, it should have rivaled (or surpassed) the
first NWBrickCon base in size.  From the few shots I have seen, it looked small
and lacking in monorail, train, and mooncar tracks.  So sad.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com