 Space / 35612
  Heavy Armor Assault Troopship

The Brickee Mart released today the Heavy Armor Assault Troopship (affectionate nickname: The Roach). (URL) 14 inches long, in hot light and dark gray tones. Seating available for eight armed troops, plus the included pilot and flight officer. Lee (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Heavy Armor Assault Troopship

Hey Lee, what part of Wisconsin are you from? I am from Janesville. Do you know if anyone puts on a BrickFest type show here in the MidWest? Bill Pfund (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Heavy Armor Assault Troopship

(...) Hi Bill, let's just say I'm paying the Miller Stadium tax when I buy something (around Waukesha).... I was looking around to see if anyone does a midwest show, and I haven't really seen anything. My guess is that if they do, it might be in (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MidWest fest; big ship

(...) Are you paying for all of Mitsubishi's leaks too? '-) (...) I heard that Lego was putting in a Lego Store on Michigan Ave in Chicago (...) I remember that ship in the .space highlights - that's one big ship, and definitely worthy of display at (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)