 Space / 35647
Re: MidWest fest; big ship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 02:37:37 GMT

Hi Bill, let's just say I'm paying the Miller Stadium tax when I buy something

Are you paying for all of Mitsubishi's leaks too? '-)

I was looking around to see if anyone does a midwest show, and I haven't really
seen anything.  My guess is that if they do, it might be in Chicago (not like
I'd really like to go there, but it is a highway 'nexus' point).

I heard that Lego was putting in a Lego Store on Michigan Ave in Chicago

I actually have a ship I'd consider bringing there, but it's about 300 pounds.

I remember that ship in the .space highlights - that's one big ship, and
definitely worthy of display at a show.  I wouldn't mind seeing it in grey, but
I suppose that getting alot of grey is not easy, unless one buys alot of gray
packs from Shop-at-Home or goes through BrickLink.

Word to all the cheeseheads,

Bill Pfund