 Space / 35608
  Re: Vendiin Shuttle

(...) Hey Avery Interesting design, but my Lego-sense is tingling: are there MegaBloks in there? Specifically the mandible thingies. Not that it's bad or anything--just look at most of Richard's large creations. And you'd better clean up the color (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Vendiin Shuttle

(...) What? Megablocks?! Half of the time I can't even get the small handful of Megablocks that I possess to hold together. I tried mixing them with Legos, and the quality/exactness of size must have been off because some Megablocks were loose and (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)