 Space / 35607
35606  |  35608
Subject:
Vendiin Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:46:28 GMT

Tonight, for you viewing pleasure, you will be taken to a realm much like this
one. You might notice some differences, small at first, but ones that you will
come to like, or perhaps ones that will horrify you. Welcome, to the Starship
zone.

For those who like to see their space creations in action...

www.valyance.com/starship

www.geocities.com/gul_avel

The link to the brickshelf gallery is for the Vendiin civilian shuttle. It was a
prototype for an assault craft (just playing around for some ideas), but the
result was interesting enough that I thought it deserved posting. The color
scheme is still something I am playing around with; I think it will be green and
black with tints of red or maybe blue, maybe red. Black and green are so scary
and borg like, although these guys are not borg, just scary.

-Avery