 Space / 35585
  Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft

(...) I'll have to go find that book, then. (...) Yeah, except wait, I forgot a galley... Thanks for the compliments! -Stefan- (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft

In lugnet.space, Stefan Garcia wrote: snip (...) I got a chance to ride on a corporate jet once, and I don't recall that they had a real complete galley, but there was a fridge. The pilots had a couple pizzas and a sandwhich tray delivered before (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft

(...) Interesting. The last time I was on a Lear, it was the trip back from Panama I believe, so I don't really remember much (I was 5 or so, I think). The wing shape was actually inspired by a Kushan light corvette from the game Homeworld, though I (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)