 Space / 35559
  Jamie, how did you do that?!

(...) (URL) (...) I hadn't seen this entry before, and yet I can clearly see why you both chose this one, even though I haven't even looked at the rest of the entries. This bot is awesome! My space helmet's off to you, Jamie! I'm totally stumped by (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Jamie, how did you do that?!

(...) Thanks Dave. I was totally surprised that I had won. After I saw the other entries, I didn't think I had a chance. I'm glad I didn't have to judge the contest, there were just too many good bots entered. The ring piece your asking about was (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)