 Space / 35535
  Bot Contest is Over!

Wow, there are so many bots that I was unable to get a correct count consistently... First prize for anyone who can figure it out for sure. I think there are about 100. (URL) can see that towards the end I got really tired of updating the page, and (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bot Contest is Over!

(...) Just going by the posted thumbnails, I get 102 if the Centurion bots are considered to be different bots, or 101 if they're just the same basic bot with different gear. Any instance of bots that were different colors, but were otherwise (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bot Contest is Over!

In lugnet.space, David Laswell mistyped: (...) Er...the Reboot _bots_. (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bot Contest is Over!

(...) On the final version of the page, ending with the pimpbot, I get 93 counting either links or images. There is one link and one image that are not contest entries on that page so you have to subtract one from the numbers below. cat First\ Bot\ (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)