 Space / 3553
  Re: Mark Goes for Donuts

(...) donut shop! And the space ships! And the upside-down mountain! The best part though was the great photography! 2 questions: Where did you get "your" face? Is the Ice Planet face the one I traded you(not important, just wondering)? Nice work as (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mark Goes for Donuts

My face was created by me. I took a classic smiley and I used some Marvy-Uchida brand DecoColor markers to draw the details and color the hair. Yes, indeed, that is the same Ice Babe you traded me, though I do have another one. :^) Thanks for the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)