 Space / 35499
Re: New Washington Base Reporting! MOONBASE DC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 02:51:27 GMT

Tabulating reservations (spreadsheet, whoo), I count 14 participants with 22
confirmed models totalling ~45 baseplates and ~53 connectors.  At 39x39 cm each,
that's 6.8 m^2, or at least two tabletops.  And now my contribution:

Phillip Thorne
Name: Garden Dome One
Size: Single Module
Connectors: 1

Chris Giddens requested:
please strive to have more than 1 connectors on modules. If your
modules have 1 connector, please have a multi connector module as well

Hmph.  The pentagonal geometry of the dome versus the square baseplate only
invites one connector pass-through, and I don't own a second 48x48 baseplate.
Will there be spare plateage, or can I just balance a 32x32 Crate Plate in the
middle?  A simple x-corridor I might be able to throw together in the next
couple of days.