 Space / 34956
Re: New Washington Base Reporting! MOONBASE DC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 01:55:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
Hello spacers and spacettes,

You've seen the announcment... you know the standard, now it's up to you!
Moonbase is the centerpiece of the lego sci-fi display and we need all Scibrick
members, scifi fans and cool folks like you to bring your modules!

It's up to you!!  Build a Module... build 2... Build a Super Module... Bring
monorail track!  Let's make it happen captain!

If you're thinking about maybe making a module... think harder and DO IT!  We
want this to be the largest display yet!  To ease the preparation for moonbase
DC, please reply below with the modules you are bringing to DC and the number of
connections! (please strive to have more than 1 connectors on modules. If your
modules have 1 connector, please have a multi connector module as well).

I will be bringing a Radio Telescope module - it only has 1 connector. It is
intended to be somewhat isolated (interference and all that). I may build a long
hall connector that will span a gray baseplate (based on what a fellow IndyLUGer
has done) if it is needed.

I also have another "sorta" moonbase module, which is a Blue Moon Cheese Mine &
Shop, which is on a blue 32x32 crater plate & is supposed to sit on a corner of
the table, and has no connectors at all to suggest distance from the regular
modules & a portion of the larger imaginary mine.
  John