 Space / 35479
  Re: Steampunk: The Castle Ryu - a zeppelin

(...) Hi Dan Great MOC! I think the detail is really interesting, what with the winching and cables, etc, underneath. My favourite part(s) has to be the engine(s)/props, they really look good. Must admit, Like Lenny, I am missing the hydrogen (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Re: Steampunk: The Castle Ryu - a zeppelin

In lugnet.space, Chris Paton wrote: snip (...) I have to give Gary McIntire (Mr. gSNOT) credit for the R2D2 domes and method of attachment for the lower engines. I also need to thank TWS Garrison for letting me use his camera to take the photos. (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)