 Space / 3547
Re: _Lugnet_ set lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 23:05:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, John VanZwieten writes:
But yours is the whole list on one page.

Nope, it's not the whole list.  Close, but not everything.  :-)

And don't you have marked "want to buy" any space sets you don't own?

In my private list, yes, I have those marked "want to buy," but not all of
them in my public list.  At this point, the older stuff I'm missing is super-
rare and likely to be super-expensive, and I'm not in a buying cycle right
now.  I couple months ago I (finally) acquired a 1969 for $100 but wouldn't
probably have paid that much except the guy really needed the $ and was
selling his entire Space collection.  I think I also should mark 0012-0015
as not wanting to buy, because those are super-duper-rare (my 0013 cost $100+)
and for what you get, I'm happy with one of the four for now.

--Todd