 Space / 3541
Re: Pause set lists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:07:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, John VanZwieten writes:
If you are thinking about entering your collection of space sets into the
new LUGNET set database, then I suggest starting here:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=1

You'll find all the space sets listed, with just some "aqua-" sets to skip
past.

Well, that's not actually a complete list of Space sets -- I'm still missing
a few, IIRC, so starting with my list isn't a complete lists.  Instead, I would
recommend starting here:

   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?qc=*space

--Todd