 Space / 35453
    Bot Contest entry and Pit-Pad —Devin Michel
   Hi all! Just thought I'd mention a few additions to my miniature collection of POSTED (he-hem) MOC's. The first is a bot contest entry. Its a bit of a hover-craft with light laser guns on the front for zapping some pesky space bugs on the outside of (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Bot Contest entry and Pit-Pad —Daniel Rubin
     (...) That's another great bot, and a great adaptation of Soren's bot forge idea. Good stuff! (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Bot Contest entry and Pit-Pad —Devin Michel
   (...) snip (...) Opps! Forgot Folder address, You'll find a Pit-pad (URL) here> and a Zipper (URL) here> I'm a bit of a noobie but I'm really enthusiastic about this. Thanks for your time. Blay On! :-Devin (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)