 Space / 35463
Re: Bot Contest entry and Pit-Pad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:42:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Devin Michel wrote:
   Hi all!

Just thought I’d mention a few additions to my miniature collection of POSTED (he-hem) MOC’s.

The first is a bot contest entry. Its a bit of a hover-craft with light laser guns on the front for zapping some pesky space bugs on the outside of ship hulls for protection (or for us less fortunate folks, supper!).

The next is based off of Soren Roberts’ “Bot Forge”. Just thought I’d try to start a trend! The base is made from the bottom part of a red x-pod container. The black thing is this : http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6177. These pads really are fun to make.

Questions and comments are encouraged.

Blay on! :-Devin

That’s another great bot, and a great adaptation of Soren’s bot forge idea. Good stuff!