 Space / 35444
    A new space pirate ship: The Jolly Roger FAS —Andrew Horvatits
   Incoming Transmission Attention all spacefaring vessels! Be on the lookout for this new threat: The Jolly Roger, a fast attack ship.Armed with 2 relflex laser cannons and 2 particle cannons,the ship will usually attack in swarms. It is reccomended (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: A new space pirate ship: The Jolly Roger FAS —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     Nice ship Andrew! I especially like the canopy. It's the first time I see this long black slope being use in such a way, and I think it's simply the best way to use it! The pirate look is obvious, good work! Cheers, JP. (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: A new space pirate ship: The Jolly Roger FAS —David Simmons
   Yeah, that cockpit just rocks! Totally awesome, dude! It also has a very cool Star Wars I feel too. Also love the long body and small pods combo. DinosaurDave "Andrew Horvatits" <Vetteman874@adelphia.net> wrote in message (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)