 Space / 35434
    An introduction as well as a few bot contest entries —Aaron Knox
   I’m Aaron, and I primarily build within the category of space. I really don’t want to pollute this post too much, so if you want a more thorough bio, just send me an email (remove the “nospamplease” from the name). I plan on joining IndyLug when I (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: An introduction as well as a few bot contest entries —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     (...) Not really familiar with Jethro Tull (I tryed to listen to one or two albums), but I saw these bots on BrickShelf, and found the "Roman style" by myself! I like the way you did the "sign", nice use of the white minifig decorative part. I also (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: An introduction as well as a few bot contest entries —David Simmons
   They're both terrific, especially the mantis! I love insectoid type MOC's. My only request would be to just cut the image size by about half. I'm at 1280 x 1024 and they're almost twice as big as my screen. Can't wait to see more! DinosaurDave (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: An introduction as well as a few bot contest entries —Aaron Knox
   Thanks for the comments! I realized after I uploaded everything that the pictures were huge, but I was on a dial-up connection and wasn't about to do a couple more hours of uploading. I'll try to fix things tonight, though. And I guarantee you'll (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: An introduction as well as a few bot contest entries —Aaron Knox
   I've reuploaded everything at reasonable sizes. Click pictures once folders are public. MANTIS: (URL) CENTURIONBOT AND FRIEND: (URL) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)