 Space / 35425
    EBKD Aurora Science Vessel —Leonard Hoffman
   (URL) The Aurora is the latest ship build by the Jr.Marshalate. It has several scientific instruments on board including a large telescope (white, midship) and a complex multi-phasic sensor system (grey saucer, aft) The Aurora has a crew of 18 (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !

        Re: EBKD Aurora Science Vessel —Daniel Rubin
     (...) I like what you did with the engines. The greebling on top is pretty excellent to. The shape overall is cool, very Space 1999, and I like the hatch on top. I think all the studs on the side sort of give it an unfinished look, espeially with (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: EBKD Aurora Science Vessel —Joseph Sibilia-Young
     (...) I saw this on brickshelf last night and am impressed by the consistant design of the hull and sheer scale (you rival Keith!).The largest design flaw I observe is the size of the engines. I know this is a scientific vessel but, all the same (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: EBKD Aurora Science Vessel —George Haberberger
     In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote: Leonard, Hey, this is really neat, a welcome change from the usual naval ships. The shape reminds me of the Eagle from Space 1999. Thanks, George (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: EBKD Aurora Science Vessel —Ryan Wood
   Hey, do you mind making a detour on your way home from Fest over to lil ol Californy so I can see this thing up close? A worthy addition to your already-impressive communist fleet. Clearly not a war vessel... I like details such as the telescope. (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)