 Space / 35416
  Re: The inquisition comes to your sector.

(...) That is way cool.It has a very Warhammer 40k feel to it. I dig the huge decorative angel thingy on the front, and the way the wings continue along the sides of the ship. I think it could use a few more guns to break up the large flat areas, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The inquisition comes to your sector.

(...) Thanks! 40k was an influence to, forgot to mention that. It has a turret gun on the bottom, the story there is that I used the hardpoint to attach the stand, then took all the pics, and realized I had forgotten to make a new spot to attach the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)