 Space / 35349
    A little greebling practice, and an invite. —Daniel Rubin
   Hello all, I thought I'd share a neat idea I had recently. Click the pic for the folder, if you DARE. (URL) The frame is in the old gray, and currently on sale at S@H (URL) here> for 5 dollars, which I think is a good deal. This brings me to the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)