 Space / 35281
    Re: 3vil Battleship Azazel —Daniel Rubin
   (...) So bristling! There's just so much stuff on this thing to take in. I really like the designs of your turrets... all of them. Quite an imposing ship. Does she have any interior space aside from the bridge? Truly you are 3vil, I've been working (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 3vil Battleship Azazel —Mark Sandlin
   (...) It's all filled with 3vil weapon technology. (...) Heh. I'm sure I'm not the first to make something that has a gun in its mouth. Your Lord and Master, 3GA (URL) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)