 Space / 35268
    Blending reality and fantasy —David Simmons
   Hey all, Looking at Dan Jassim's custom sticker design, especially the simple yet elegant and very beautiful galaxy with orbit path and pop-up's of points of interest, which instantly reminded me of Classic Space and then BING! I realized suddenly (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Blending reality and fantasy —Tony Hafner
   (...) Agreed. I'd love to see some more Space with this feel. Rock Raiders had a bit of the real-world features too, like the printed danger stripes and vents on some parts. But the colors were too garish (I don't need vents printed on teal!) -- (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Blending reality and fantasy —David Simmons
   (...) Hey, if you have any teal you don't want, I'll send you my address! :-D Dave P.S. Agreed with everything you said BTW! (...) (20 years ago, 4-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)