 Space / 35227
    2nd bot entry: Brawnbot, and a tale about why you should always read the manual —Niels Bugge
   For your education and amusement. Here it goes: I was visiting my parent’s place this weekend, where my Lego is, and used a good bit of it building my first ever humanoid bot for the contest. I finished it by Saturday, and was pretty satisfied with (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 2nd bot entry: Brawnbot, and a tale about why you should always read the manual —Kevin Blocksidge
     (...) SNIP!!!!! (...) Hahaha. You had to go through all that trouble just because we never told anyone when the contest ends. I feel so proud of myself. I wish all contests were run like ours. ~Kevin Kevoh Kevvy (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: 2nd bot entry: Brawnbot, and a tale about why you should always read the manual —Ryan Wood
     (...) You're so evil, Kev. So when does the contest end? --Ryan W. (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: 2nd bot entry: Brawnbot, and a tale about why you should always read the manual —Kevin Blocksidge
     (...) 3vil, Ryan, 3vil. The date is a secret known only to me, Tim, and anyone Tim told. Come to think of it, I don't think Tim and I even agree on when it ends. Oh ya, and Niels, I like the bot head. ~Tucan Sam (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: 2nd bot entry: Brawnbot, and a tale about why you should always read the manual —Niels Bugge
     (...) Thanks, somehow I like the tough & evil rules of the contest as well; that way I think we avoid a huge lump of entries in the last minute that nobody sees. But it might also be post rationalizing my masochist experience. (Here's a little more (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 2nd bot entry: Brawnbot, and a tale about why you should always read the manual —Ryan Wood
   Niels, that is one sweet bot you've got! Very humanoid and realistic, and cool that it can be posed in such a variety of positions. I think my favorite part is that head, it is simply unique and awesome! --Ryan W. (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: 2nd bot entry: Brawnbot, and a tale about why you should always read the manual —Niels Bugge
   Wow! I was just like... Wow! I didn't expect to see replies to my thread fill up all the (few) slots for new posts!! I didn't even expect any feedback at all, I haven't experiencet that that much around here... (...) It can do a lot of nasty things (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)