 Space / 35235
Re: 2nd bot entry: Brawnbot, and a tale about why you should always read the manual
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 17:56:06 GMT

Wow! I was just like... Wow! I didn’t expect to see replies to my thread fill up all the (few) slots for new posts!! I didn’t even expect any feedback at all, I haven’t experiencet that that much around here...

   Niels, that is one sweet bot you’ve got! Very humanoid and realistic, and cool that it can be posed in such a variety of positions.

It can do a lot of nasty things too, you just wait till I’ve been back home for more pictures next week!

   I think my favorite part is that head, it is simply unique and awesome!

Thanks, I started with that: I have a kind of hate/love relationship with those balljoints, they’re so delicious, but has so poor versatility (heck they can’t even stick to the surface when used as balljoint!)

Anyway, I’m glad I finally found some practical use for them.

-NB