 Space / 35194
Re: Bluebird P.X.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:19:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Very nice Bruce!

Correct me if I am wrong, but is this your first space creation?

I like its retro-futuristic look. It reminds me of that skycar model that has been invented recently - essentially, this thing looks very realistic. Very nice.

I like the play between the grey and blue colors.

-Lenny

Thanks, Lenny. Actually, my very first minifig MOCs were all space way back in the late 70’s. I’ve actually got a pretty complete collection of all but the largest sets from the first couple of years of classic space (here’s hoping for legends of the Galaxy Explorer and the Space Command Center so I can fill in the gaps) (after swapping out the grays, of course).

In more recent years, I only have a couple of space MOCs and a few more Star Wars MOCs: http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/misc/sf/sfmain.html I keep meaning to build more, but other projects take priority.

Bruce