 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2165
2164  |  2166
Subject:
Bluebird P.X.C.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:17:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

Meet the Bluebird Personal Exploratory Craft:

More pics can be found on my website:

http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/misc/sf/space/explorer/exp01.html

Since I usually build castles, it was fun to play around with different building techniques. Here are some pics showing how the SNOT works:

http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/misc/sf/space/explorer/exp02.html

PLMKWYT, Bruce