 Space / 35178
    Re: Bluebird P.X.C. —Leonard Hoffman
   Very nice Bruce! Correct me if I am wrong, but is this your first space creation? I like its retro-futuristic look. It reminds me of that skycar model that has been invented recently - essentially, this thing looks very realistic. Very nice. I like (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Bluebird P.X.C. —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Thanks, Lenny. Actually, my very first minifig MOCs were all space way back in the late 70's. I've actually got a pretty complete collection of all but the largest sets from the first couple of years of classic space (here's hoping for legends (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)