 Space / 35151
Re: Tommy the Floating Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:07:08 GMT

...y’know, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say that’s real
sweet.

Really dig the construction of the head and hands, and
the overall design is a really nice translation from a
minifig scale to...is that technically “maaxifig”? It’s
a real nifty creation...although the next challenge will
be finding some translucent covering for the “head”
part...

R.