 Space / 35150
35149  |  35151
Subject:
Tommy the Floating Head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:12:15 GMT

Tommy the Floating Head is a special sort of person. You see, there are two types of people in the entire world - people who like Tommy and people who don’t. Also, there are people who are cool, smart and successful and then there people who are stupid, slow, and are poor lovers. So the question is:

What type of person are you?

-Lenny