 Space / 35126
  MOC: Space Police II Prison Entry Station

Hey all, Clearing out my PC of games has really cleared up my weekend hours for more building and html! After letting my website go unupdated for over a year, I now have quite a backlog of pages to write. Hope you enjoy the station! www.xenobuzz.com (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Entry Station

(...) I'd complain about the fact that it's not Moonbase-compatible (since you did cite that as a source of inspiration), but I was thinking maybe it wouldn't be smart to have the jail buildings hooked up with easy access to the civilian areas. (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)