 Space / 35109
Re: Couple bots for the contest and some groovy landing gear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 00:18:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
To start, I have a couple of bots for the contest

You should email me to enter this fine bot in the contest.

(I am posting this publicly, instead of simply emailing Dave, so that others
remember.  I believe I have seen a bot or two on BS that say "for T&K Bot
Contest", but no email is recieved.  It would be a pity to see some fine bots
not be entered.)