 Space / 35098
  Re: MOC: Space Police II Prison Train

Hi Dave, That's a very nice train you have here! Every thing scream for playability, which is a big plus I think. The way you attached the prisoner cells to the car is simply amazing, very impressive and efficient SNOT building! This is the kind of (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

"JP RIGNAULT" <jprignault@itnetwork.fr> wrote in message news:I1A933.1wII@lugnet.com... (...) playability, (...) Thanks a lot! I was really happy with how compact it eventually became. I've been getting deeper into SNOT building these days. It (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)