 Space / 3507
    location, location, location... —Carey Snyder
   Greetings, I have been lurking for some time and have finally gotten around to posting a message, and I have a kind of geography question. I am attending college here at Murray State Univesity in Kentucky (its near land between the lakes) and am (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: location, location, location... —Scott Thomas
   Hello, I've been lurking around for a while myself, and noticed you attend Murray State. I guess this is off-topic, but I received an information packet from MSU to attend there. I was wondering what it is like. BTW, I'm located in Northern (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

        Re: location, location, location... —Carey Snyder
    (...) Scott, heres the pro-murray speil: I like it a lot here, its in a great location between several cities, St.Louis, Chiago, Memphis Nashville, etc. the campus is a nice size, about 9,000 students, and there are a lot of student organizations (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)