 Space / 3510
Re: location, location, location...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 05:55:33 GMT

Hello, I've been lurking around for a while myself, and noticed you attend
Murray State.  I guess this is off-topic, but I received an information packet
from MSU to attend there.  I was wondering what it is like.  BTW, I'm located
in Northern Tennessee.  Good luck trying to find anybody around; I used to
live in Bowling Green and couldn't find anybody.

Scott

In lugnet.space, Carey Snyder writes:
Greetings, I have been lurking for some time and have finally gotten around to
posting a message, and I have a kind of geography question. I am attending
college here at Murray State Univesity in Kentucky (its near land between the
lakes) and am wondering if there are any other lego enthsusiats (especaily
inclined towards space themed stuff) somewhat nearby. Thanks a lot,

-Carey
echo7x7@hotmail.com