 Space / 34991
    Re: An introduction and a question —Steven D. Weiser
   (...) Welcome young man. I am also a young aspiring builder. I'm 41. But age does not count in this hobby. The first and best thing to do is look at the many Brickshelf space galleries that feature many small and large ships, including some very (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: An introduction and a question —Andrew Horvatits
   (...) Thanks a lot. I have seen some stuff on brickshelf but not much. Your ideas will help a lot and I can't wait to show you it when it's done. (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)