 Space / 34980
    Re: Floating Heads' Spaceship —Daniel Rubin
   (...) What were you thinking posting this and the U-25 at the same time? Talk about letting the wind out of your own sail. Anyways, I think you've got some neat stuff going on here, especially with regard to window space. This ship has a really high (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Floating Heads' Spaceship —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I had the pictures at the same time - it would have killed me to wait a few days between posting them. (...) Well, U-25 is military, so they is more an emphasis on space saving. Ophelia is civilian-research, and you know how those scientists (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)