 Space / 34936
  Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"

(...) Well, I know very little (okay, nothing) about assault shuttles... but wow, the use of the slopes on the nose is very well done! Nicely played Mr. Bo-benny! The only complaint I have is no new silly Lenny pics ~ that's just disappointing! (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"

(...) Thanks for that Janey. If you're looking for silly Lenny pics, may I recommend checking out the (URL) Ophelia>. I dont know why I didn't include silly pics with the Golden. Oh wait, I do know. The Golden is such an amazing ship, with skills (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"

(...) Oh wow, thanks, my thirst for silliness has been quenched for the time being. Just don't hold out too long. It could be very problematic for us (the collective 'us', in this case meaning 'me'). Also a very nice ship! Holy man Lenny, are you (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)