 Space / 34921
  Floating Heads' Spaceship

(URL) Finally I have finished the Ophelia (which is the Spaceship for the Floating Heads), complete with: Kitten experimental center (URL) And Barbeque grill (URL) (The chick is Dr.Op's Girl Friend, Helga) (URL) Folder> not moderated yet Enjoy (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Floating Heads' Spaceship

Hey Kracky, It's moderated now. Great ship. I especially like the use of those long flag/panel pieces to make the slanted windows and also the way you made the front windshield. Bruce (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Floating Heads' Spaceship

(...) Nice shape on the hull, you crackhead. I really like the look of the engine/tailfin area, as well as the use of the trans-panels as viepworts. I think it totally flows with the roof. And who new Helga was such a looker. I can't believe she's (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Floating Heads' Spaceship

(...) What were you thinking posting this and the U-25 at the same time? Talk about letting the wind out of your own sail. Anyways, I think you've got some neat stuff going on here, especially with regard to window space. This ship has a really high (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Floating Heads' Spaceship

(...) I had the pictures at the same time - it would have killed me to wait a few days between posting them. (...) Well, U-25 is military, so they is more an emphasis on space saving. Ophelia is civilian-research, and you know how those scientists (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Floating Heads' Spaceship

(...) The kitten! Why? You evil fiend! Oh yes, the moc. Very good, very good. I'm lovin everything about it, especially the use of blue, as opposed to white and blue, or green and gray, or black and red. Something new, y'know? Good lord! Why the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)