 Space / 34920
  Re: The Lord of the LEGO still lives! (and he's got a MOC to prove it!)

(...) It is only presumptuous is one is NOT the Lord of the Lego or the LEGOMASTER. But then again, we wouldn't expect someone named "Blocksidge" who changes his name to be "bricksidge" and think it is cute to understand such complex points of view (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Lord of the LEGO still lives! (and he's got a MOC to prove it!)

(...) What? (...) Thats pretty good smack, coming from a hippy. (...) I thought you were the Lego Czar? (...) I thought that if you said 'LEGOMASTER' four times in front of a mirror, he appeared behind you and split you like a peice of wet pine with (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Lord of the LEGO still lives! (and he's got a MOC to prove it!)

(...) Funny thing is, the same thing happens if you say 'ADRIAN DRAKE SUCKS' four times in front of a mirror. (...) Now I feel bad for not responding to the MOC. I really like the ladder that the top guy uses to get down. For me, I like the dual (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)