 Space / 34920
Re: The Lord of the LEGO still lives! (and he's got a MOC to prove it!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:58:27 GMT

   On a side note, it seems very presumptuous to call oneself the nick name “Lord of the LEGO” (similar to the title ‘LEGOMASTER’....)

It is only presumptuous is one is NOT the Lord of the Lego or the LEGOMASTER.

But then again, we wouldn’t expect someone named “Blocksidge” who changes his name to be “bricksidge” and think it is cute to understand such complex points of view like those that come from the Lord of the LEGO or the LEGOMaster.

-The LEGO GOD

Ps. You type ‘LEGOMASTER’ three times in a row and suddenly you think that might be e’s porn name.

“Here baby, take that LEGO.. All four foot robot of it”