 Space / 34911
    Re: The Space Hopper, planetary patrol craft. —Daniel Rubin
   (...) I saw this on brickshelf the other day, and thought that it was pretty cool. I'm sorry I don't have much criticism to offer, because this just seems like an overall, well-rounded and thought out MOC. I guess the only thing that might need work (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: The Space Hopper, planetary patrol craft. —brent skadan
   (...) Thank you very much for your kind words. I am not fond of the guns either, but at the moment I have this chrome fetish going on -- so I feel I have to put something chrome on every model I make :). Thanks, B. (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)