 Space / 34904
  Suzumushi attack cricket!

(URL) My cricket can whup your cricket, any day of the week. (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: Suzumushi attack cricket!

(...) This is a fun little moc, Purple. Altho, I would have preferred if it had larger rear 'cricket' legs. Right now the front attenaes look more imposing. And what is a Ninja robot? That's too funny!! -Lenny (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Suzumushi attack cricket!

(...) I'd never really intended for the legs to look imposing. They're just for getting around, after all. I mean, I suppose if a Bakemono Legion Sam-Bot was dumb enough to come up from behind, they could deliver a kick powerful enough to send it (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)