 Space / 34954
Re: Suzumushi attack cricket!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:31:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   This is a fun little moc, Purple. Altho, I would have preferred if it had larger rear ‘cricket’ legs. Right now the front attenaes look more imposing.

I’d never really intended for the legs to look imposing. They’re just for getting around, after all. I mean, I suppose if a Bakemono Legion Sam-Bot was dumb enough to come up from behind, they could deliver a kick powerful enough to send it flying, but...

   And what is a Ninja robot? That’s too funny!!

It’s the logical offshoot of the Sam-Bot (not to be confused with the type of bots called for in the new Bot Contest). I’m working up a whole series of these guys. Aside from the ones I’ve posted, I’ve got five more ships that are either completed or nearly so, and I’m planning to make at least one Moonbase module, as well as a few more ships for all three groups.