 Space / 3489
    Re: HSF-100 Ibis Starfighter —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) Slack?! It usually takes me months to build anything (when I'm inspired, I can build more quickly... the F-15 took 3 weeks, the Optimus took a month... on the Other hand the mini Black Cat has seen the better part of 3 months and it's still (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: HSF-100 Ibis Starfighter —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Heh. Well, I meant "slack" compared to my usual pace, and what people have come to expect from me. :^) Everything on my website has been built since late March. I tend to build in the evenings after work. It helps me unwind, and since we don't (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)