 Space / 34851
    Re: The Chimaera Fighter/Bomber, really —Tony Hafner
   (...) I love the use of slopes and curves and the shape that they define. And the color scheme works out better than I'd expect. Everything I've ever done with red and yellow ends up looking like ketchup and mustard... the dark red makes a much (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: The Chimaera Fighter/Bomber, really —Travis Matheson
   (...) The shape turned out a lot better than I expected, and I was very happy with the colour scheme (...) Though that is an awesome idea. (...) photography is not my strong suite, I'm still muddling my way through. probably won't get much better (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)