 Space / 34840
Re: Moonbase Module: Mount SciBrick - Mech Bay 05
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:51:11 GMT

Another fine creation Eric! I particuarily like the buried skeleton in the side of the mountain in a shallow grave. I wonder what story lies there?

The facility is straightforward and simple, sometimes the best. I can’t help but want to fill the building with people and activity, but then sometimes these places don’t have a lot of junk laying around. Especially with mechs walking around.

Kudos and skadoo. Wahoo! So, what’s next then hmmm?

Mark