 Space / 34836
  Re: Murasaki modular corridor system

Cool deal David, this solution is necc. Since we never know how everything will line up. My buddy Tim, has a system like this. Good write up too. Thanks for sharing. e (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Murasaki modular corridor system

(...) I made it as much out of guilt as anything else. I felt really bad when I realized how hard it was to work single-connection modules in at my first MichLUG show, knowing the whole time that my second module was going to be another (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)