 Space / 34822
  Re: Space MOC: The Yl8l godship

(...) This is great! The boat hull really makes it look alien-esque....hiding the canopy below is a great concept too. The inclusion of the hatch is marvvy, and as others have said, dino bodies? Cool. Great inventive build, Felix. Cheers, -G (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space MOC: The Yl8l godship

(...) Thanks Gil. Not just elephant and pirate pieces, but there's some Galidor worked in thier too. I got a bunch of the galidor robots when they were clearance. They were grey, I figured there had to be some use for them. Felix (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)